I was recently tagged and nominated by @JoDC77 here for a Liebster Award. This is a great honour as it means the nominator likes your blog and wants to tell their followers about you. In good blogging network etiquette, I then should do the same and pass it on.
1. What’s your daily motivation?
Being judged for being lazy.
2. Do you have a particular song that makes your day?
As I mentioned this week, anything on Radio One floats my boat. I find it impossible to stay seated if “Reach for the Stars” plays and my all time favourite song is “God Only Knows” by the Beach Boys. Even weirder when you know I’m an athiest.
3. Name 5 items you always carry with you.
My phone. Knickers. Socks. Earrings. Watch
4. What was the best movie you’ve seen recently?
Silver Linings Playbook.
5. Full breakfast or breakfast on the go?
Full Breakfast EVERY TIME. The veggie option please.
6. What do you first notice on another person?
7. Do you agree less is more?
NO. I would have failed Maths if I had.
8. You can’t live without…
Air. It’s essential.
9. First love is unforgettable but second love is lovelier. Do you agree?
I hope so. I can’t wait to meet him.
10. Last but not least, have you bought your Xmas gifts yet or at least made a list?
Oh yes. Wrapped and under the tree. The list is in Excel if you want to see it.
And I’m tagging the following lovely bloggers who I enjoy reading but rarely comment. I really need to sort that out. All of them write thought provoking and/or funny blogs.